Services include :-
· Market Analysis and Feasibility Studies.
· Financial Analysis and preparation of business plans.
· Business Strategy Analysis
· Quality Assurance - inc BS EN 9000
· Project Management
· Contract Management
· Manufacturing Management
· Production Engineering.
· Management and Engineering of facilities modernisation or development
· Specification, evaluation of tenders, monitoring and inspection of
· Validation and Valuation of Facilities.
· Provision of Superintendents and Inspectors for ship construction,
conversion and repair
· Provision of Expert Witness in connection with disputes
AIMMS Associates bring an impressive depth and breadth of expertise and
experience in manufacturing, shipbuilding, ship repair and conversion, offshore,
ports and related industries.
The primary goal is to provide clients with high-value advice and support
based on three fundamentals:
· Integrity · Expertise ·
In the 10 years since AIMMS was formed a wide range of assignments have
been undertaken throughout the UK and in over 25 countries world-wide.
· Offer a full range of consultancy services for all phases of a client's project
or business development programme.
· Work closely with other independent consultants to give Clients comprehensive
· Are registered as a consultant with the World Bank.